Tuesday, April 16, 2013

#30DaysofScootering: Breakfast and Bird Watching


It's a non-raining spring morning in Issaquah, so I grab my scooter and roll out to enjoy the morning, get some exercise and get some breakfast.


Parking lots aren't the most scenic places, but trees in bloom and the mist hanging on the mountains improve the view quite a bit.


My scooter doesn't take up too much space in a booth.


After breakfast, I roll over to the little pond next to the Maple Street Building. A heron is at the water's edge.


I guess she decided I was too close. She takes flight.


She doesn't go far. She seems content to settle down on the opposite side of the small pond.

I scooter off to work.

Three miles of scootering today.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah, WA USA

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hmm...you like Panera Bread I see.