Sunday, February 03, 2013

Branching out

My basic rule here on Kent's Bike Blog is that I post bike stuff here when I have something to say. So, If Christine and I go off on tour or I have an interesting bike repair or some other bike topic comes to mind that I want to write about, I'll post it here. And, if I don't have anything new to report, I'll keep mum.

But I do other stuff than bike and one of the things I do quite often is read books. Lots of books, all kinds of books, many of which have nothing to do with bicycles. My thoughts on some of those books, reviews, author profiles and stuff like that will get posted to my book blog which is unimaginatively called Kent's Book Blog. If that sounds like your kind of thing, bookmark it and I'll see you there. Books about bike stuff will get posted both here and on the book blog.

I'll still keep posting bike posts here when I have something to say and damn near every day I'll have something to say on Twitter because that's where I just ramble on in 140 character bursts and do a whole lot of "hey look at that!' tweets.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah WA USA

PS, if you want to see more posts here feel free to send Bike Talk questions to kentsbike (at) gmail (dot) com

No comments: