Monday, April 02, 2012

#30DaysofBiking: Blossoms on Bush Street


On the days when I'm working in the shop, I try to get my ride in early in the morning. It's still dark when I leave the house, thinking about the letter B. Today is the second day of the month and with the alpha-blogging limit I've set for myself, today is the day for the letter B. It's still dark when I Bike over Issaquah's several Bridges. The Birds are singing and the Busses are gathering up the kids for school. Before I get too Befuddled Bemusing my Bounty of B-themed Blogging options, I turn down Bush Street and see the Blossoms, heavy on the trees and Blanketing the ground. "Beautiful," I think. I stop, take a picture and head home for Breakfast.

Brief ride today, about 4 miles.

Keep 'em rolling,

Kent "Mountain Turtle" Peterson
Issaquah WA USA

4 comments:

keithmo said...

Bueno!

Dan said...

Taking alliteration to new heights

Anonymous said...

You wrote that the busses are gathering kids up for school and I thought of the dual meaning. I imagined moms shusshing children out the door with a kiss as they headed off to school

Anna (herding cats-burning soup) said...

That's a lovely photo :) Those trees are amazing!

Anna@ Herding Cats & Burning Soup