Saturday, September 12, 2009

Best Jersey Ever!

Even though I usually favor wool jerseys, when I saw a picture of Dave Nice sporting a totally rocking jersey from Over The Edge Sports in Hurricane Utah, I knew I had to have one. I mean, I am the Mountain Turtle, after all!

Huge thanks to Dave for hooking me up with the jersey, socks and stickers. Dave, you totally rock. And stick to drip from now on! I owe you big time and one of these days we'll manage to be on the same trail at the same time.




4 comments:

FixieDave said...

Enjoy!

Bob said...

Mountain Turtle with attitude!

Robert H said...

Oh man. Jealous...

Anonymous said...

I never expected to see Hurricane (pronounced Hericun) Utah on your blog. My great, great, etc. grandparents settled the place. Now I'm in an extremely flat Midwestern state where I can only dream of the mountains and deserts of my youth. Many is the day that I think of the area around Hurricane. I'll have to get myself one of those jerseys next time I'm there.